Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Practicing Easter: Can I get a Witness?

I'm so excited to think about extending Easter...Living Easter.


By Divine Providence, our homeschool Bible reading landed us right on track to read the Passion week last week, perfectly aligning with Easter.  And after that comes Acts.  And it's been amazing.  


The LORD Liveth
And blessed be my Rock
And let the God of my Salvation be exalted.


"You will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere!"


Good Ol' Peter, who is living un-Deny-ably after the resurrection.  Testifying of the LORD.  Proclaiming his witness to the Living Savior.


Am I a witness?  Do I know this Living God-Man?


I want to know Christ Crucified.
To know Him and this Resurrection Power.
"I am the Resurrection and the Life and He who believes in me will live."
"I am crucified with Christ.  It is not me who lives but Christ lives in me."


O Death, where is thy sting?  Our bodies are buried in brokenness,  but they will be raised in glory!  When that trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever.  With Him. ( 1 Cor 15)


So now, dear sisters, be strong and immovable.  Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless. (I Cor 15:58)

Can I get a witness?


Isaiah 43:10 says, "But you are my witnesses, O Israel!  Says the LORD.  You are my servant.  You have been choses to know me, believe in me, and understand that I alone am God.  There is no other God--there never has been, and there never will be.  I, yes, I, am the LORD, and there is no other Savior."


Can I get a witness?







1 comment:

Wonder said...

YES! it is all rainy outside today and our little spring flowers are so pretty reminding me of new life in Jesus. oh, stopping by from a holy experience ☺

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive