Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter...a time for dressing up!


 Trying to get all 3 to look at me and be happy is quite a feat!  The girls wore matching yellow dresses and Mav had on a yellow Polo.  Sponge rollers the night before produced lovely, bouncy curls in the girls!



Hannah has finally gotten past the running away from the camera syndrome that plagued her the previous years of her life!  Now she's into posing, and I end up with many more usable photos of her than the other 2.  Poor Makenna also inherited her Daddy's un-photogenic-ness.  All squinty eyed.



See the Sass and Sweet I have to deal with?? 
Hands on the hips is typical...4 going on 14!


The girls picked and picked all these Daffodils...to decorate their fort!  I convinced them that we should bring them home, because the next time they visited Nana & Papa, the Daffodils would be sure to be dead.
Yes, that's dirt in the hair.
What's a boy to do the first time he hits the ground in the spring?  Throw dirt, of course!!


the long road

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive