Saturday, February 4, 2012

wintertime Scripture & a Snapshot



Traveling around the neighborhood last weekend, and stopped to see some friends along the way.  The snow was sticking to all the trees and was so pretty!  This is what a cherry orchard looks like in the winter!  

This verse is chosen for the friend to whom this landscape belongs...she has gone through some losses recently, and it is so comforting that we can trust in a mighty God who is always good. (Canvas Love Stamped Love texture)

(And Then Some texture applied here)
Enjoying the slushy snow and sunny days!


This boy truly loves the out of doors!  Can't get enough of this snow and playing!  Especially snow this size, he can still move around in it.  Earlier, it was too much for him to walk in and he didn't know what to do with it all! (above, used If Only texture; below used And Then Some texture)

I used textures to edit many of these pictures, using Kim Klassen Cafe's textures on the 1st, 3rd, 6th & 7th picture.  Linking up with her "Texture Tuesday"

kimklassencafe

4 comments:

Laura Railing said...

LOVE the snow pictures, and the verse with it too!! Here we're having almost spring-like weather! Still need the coats though! I miss having snow more of the year!! So I love seeing snow pictures like this.

Sara said...

These are gorgeous! Especially love the first one. What a great verse for the photo!

Cindy said...

Yes, that first one grabbed my attention in the group! And what a nice blessing to see the verses added when I got the closer look!

Unknown said...

gorgeous photos!!!!

Light Trigger

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive