Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Bride, a Dirt Lover and a Horse Girl



Today was a day for playing with photos from the weekend and adding texture.  I've decided I really like this added touch.  

Darling Makenna Rose, counting her Daffodils and saying she was going to save them for her wedding.
My Mav-Man, playing in the dirt.  Throwing the dirt. 
 Trickling the dirt between his fingers and toes.  What a boy.
Horse-Lover Hannah, having her first lesson.  She's ridden for years on Sunny,  a Haflinger Gelding belonging to Nana & Papa, and now she gets to try another horse.  She's so pleased to be trotting, and testing her balance while holding her arms stretched wide.  She's in her glory.

I posted this one the other day, but now it's in color with texture and some blurred background.  I love the intensity and the brightness of it.


No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive