Thursday, June 17, 2010


this was a fun layout! Makenna actually wanted to get her picture taken on this day when we went for a bike ride with Nana & Papa, Aunt Holly and the girls. We stopped along side a crick for the girls to investigate. Makenna was happy enough to ride in the seat behind my bike and Maverick rode in the trailer. He's a little too small for it--the straps don't quite hold him up as he was sleeping, but he was secure. I wish I had brought blankets to prop up under him. Makenna loves to ride her bike, and she does pretty well, but she refuses to use the brakes! I show her how they work, but you know her...she just won't listen and needs to figure things out for herself. This trail has too many hills and curves for her. Last year, Hannah wiped out a LOT! She still crashed a few times this year but didn't get hurt. Cousin Katie gave Hannah some cute pink Barbie elbow and knee pads to borrow, which helped, I'm sure!

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive