Friday, November 7, 2008

Calendar Brag Book Pages


I started a brag book challenge at Scrapbookgraphics.com a few weeks ago.  Here's my January entry.  I added a calendar to each page, and I think I'm going to print them off, bind them, and give them away for Christmas gifts.  What do you think?  I'll post others that I've done.  I've done up through July, and I have to hurry and finish at least September's this week.  I down load them in batches of 2 months at a time, and I'm not given the next 2 months until I post the previous month's on their website gallery and forum.  I want to make sure that I get the whole year's set.

1 comment:

sutton said...

Jen,
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that we miss you and the family. It sounds like you all are doing good. We really enjoyed imagining Tim eating squash soup:) Was there Parmesian in it? lol.
We are definitely counting down. 40 more days from today!!!
Please tell Tim and the girls we say hi and we miss you all.
Angie

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive