Monday, May 23, 2016



 Several months ago, my ladies' Sunday school studied John Snyder's book, Behold Your God.  (Go online to watch the entire first week for free.)  I watched the DVDs in class and was awed by how insightful and convicting this book was. Shortly after, an evening study was offered for this course, and I jumped at the opportunity to go through it again, this time buying the study book and going through the daily material.  Once again, the Holy Spirit is working in my heart and mind to convict me and draw me before the throne and deeper into Scriptures.

Sometimes...most any time...it is so good to re-calibrate by focusing on God's attributes. He is Infinite.  Limitless. Immeasurable. Unsearchable. FULL.  And check this out:  combine one attribute with another to get an inexhaustible glimpse of this great God we serve. His love is immeasurable. His mercy is unsearchable.  His justice is limitless. On and on it goes.  He is incomprehensible!  And he chose to reveal himself to me! to you! to the world! Through his Word and through his Son.

That makes me Tremble! and bow my heart before this great and mighty God who is all that I am not.




No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive