Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Jumper-ine"


Hannah refers to the trampoline as a jumperine--a much better word, don't you think? She's definately my daughter, making up her own words...something I've still been known to do! She also has a way of sounding like she knows exactly what she's talking about, when she really doesn't! (Another unfortunate trait that I recognize in myself!) One thing I've learned about being a mom, is that seeing yourself in your child is a scary thing!
Another series of books I've started this summer is a series by Francine Rivers, a group of novellas written about Old Testament characters. I've read the one about Aaron, Caleb, and Jonathon. Very well written (I love all her books that I've read), and I'm considering doing a book club using this series. The books motivate me to get into the WORD of God and check out the stories for myself. The books also have study guides at the end, and I think they lend themselves perfectly to a once a month book club. We'll see if I can make it happen...

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive