Saturday, August 16, 2008

Country Dairy Days


Here's a layout I did around the 4th of July, when we went to Counry Dairy's open house. We got free ice cream and cheese samples, and got to tour all the cow barns and walk around. The girls got a big kick out of feeding the cows handfuls of hay! Their giant sticky tongues came out to grab it right from their hands! They also loved visiting the baby calfs in their little white houses. It's so much fun to see the girls enjoy life!
I've been reading voraciously (is that a real word?) this summer! Some of my favorite reads have been Karen Kingsbury, a Christian Inspirational writer. I've followed her series about the Baxter family through the Redemption & Forever series, and read the first 3 books in the Sunset series. I love them so much! In the Summer book, I cried so much! THere was a pregnancy that was on shaky ground in the book, and it was so emotional! I love how the characters go through real-life problems and their faith is shaken, but they come through stronger than ever. If you've never read any of her books, check out your local library. They should have them!

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive