Wednesday, May 28, 2008

God, fill me with your breath

In the holy hush of the early dawn
I hear a Voice
"I am with you all the day,
Rejoice! Rejoice!"

...that He would at length so fill me with His breath, His mind, His Spirit, that I should think only His thoughts, and live His life, finding therein my own life, only glorified infinitely.
In today's devotional from Streams in the Desert, I was reading about the finding the Glory of God in the morning, in the Sunrise--I see very few of these! I long to start out my days by reflecting on my Maker and the Creator of Heaven and Earth. When I was reading this, I was actually imagining doing a scrapbook page containing a glorious sunrise with the previous poem written along side of it. I think I'd like to make it a goal of mine to find a beautiful sunrise!
This digi-scrap page was made using a new kit I got today from Scrapgirls, called Durango. I figured with all my horse pictures, this would come in handy. I also posted this on my parent's blog that I manage: Rocking Horse Farm. This is a photo of Hannah, my dad, and my husband taken last fall at a horse show. I love Hannah's little round face! She's so intent on riding, and is taking this very seriously!

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive