Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day, Makenna



Here are the 2 cards I made up for Makenna to pass out. I took her in this week to get her birthday pictures taken at JC Pennies. They turned out so cute! I wish I could have a set of black and white sheets that I could drape up like they do in their studio, and then get Makenna to pose! They must've taken 25 shots of her, and of course, I can't buy them all! it's so hard to choose. I think i'll have to get some good house shots of her and also Hannah. it's been over a year since I've had Hannah in, and this was the first time Makenna's been back since Mother's Day. anyway, seeing the way they arranged the pictures made me want to create some of my own. So this is what I came up with using the photos that I had. THey are made totally digital, the same way that Hannah's were. They seemed to print out well. I'm excited to pass them out! I also created my Valentine's Day card for my Husband today, following Fresh & Fun's weekend challenge. I'll post that tomorrow.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive