Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Makenna's Book


here is a page that I created from Makenna's birthday book. I made several pictures 3x4 and digitally wrote on them and framed them. The pictures

mostly consist of family members and animals. I bought a large package of name tag/badge holders. these are heavy duty clear plastic. I slid the pictures inside of them and then bound them together with ribbon. My plan is to get a binder clip to thread them through so it's easier to turn the pages and also to attach to purses and diaper bags. Makenna loves flipping through this--so does Hannah. I printed these off on everyday photo paper, 8.5x11, placing 6 on a page, and I think I had 2 sheets full. It wasn't very difficult to do. I considered scrapping the pages, but because it's so small, I don't know how that would look. I have more badge holders left, so I think I'll make some more. Maybe ABC or Counting books.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive