Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cards for Troops Door Prize

Don't think You'll go home from the Cards for Troops Day with nothing! We'll be having numerous door prizes throughout the night. Here is a set a cards created for You!

It has a Wild Wasabi base, 3x6, with an Almost Amethyst strip, 3x.75. The Designer Paper is 3x.5, from the Fall-Winter catalog. I used the Scallop Circle punch in Apricot Appeal; Then I punched a hole in each scallop with the 1/16" hole punch. 1 3/8 circle punch in Basic Black; 1.5 circle punch in white, which has a stamp from A Beautiful Thing. The first image is in Almost Amethyst, the second image on top of it used Apricot Appeal ink. I stamped the tiny flower in black ink on a separate sheet of paper, and punched it out with a 1/4" circle punch, and mounted it in the center with a glue dot. I stamped the background stamp, from the Polka Dots & Paisley set, in Versamark Ink. "hello" comes from Sweet Shapes set.



No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive