Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hannah's Valentine's Day Cards



I thought it would be cute to make fun valentine's Day cards for my girls to pass out to our church friends. So I created a digital card using a picture and some scrappin' elements that I downloaded from various sites. I made it originally 12x12, then I transferred it to a 8.5x11 layout and downsized the card to 4x4, so I could place 4 on a sheet and then printed them off. I'm thinking about threading a ribbon through them after I cut them out, and then they are ready to pass out. I have 2 layouts done for Makenna, too, which I'll post tomorrow. Do your preschool children celebrate Valentine's Day? I think it would be fun to have a little party for my girls--or else a birthday party for Hannah, who will turn three on February 19.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive