Friday, January 11, 2008

Layout using scanner



Here's a layout that I scanned into my computer instead of using my camera to capture the layout. I think it worked well. I always had difficulty with the camera flash and the lighting affecting the turn out.

I just had to work a little to get my 12x12 layout to work in a 8.5x11 scanner! I don't even think you can tell how I "stitched" it up in photo shop! Ok, here's what I did in my layout: Base paper is SU Regal Rose; Other paper was all bought from Jo-anne's, except for a bit of Certainly Celery, used in a tag and photo corners. I also tried, for the first time, sponging white craft ink on the edges of my Regal Rose paper and photo corners. I also sponged along the white tag on pg 2.

Stamps Used: Doodle Jumbo wheel; Whimsical Alpha (retired); all in a row (on borders); Brackets from non-SU set; Just in Time (Hostess set);

Inks Used: White craft ink; Tempting Turquoise; Basic Black

Accessories: Eyelets and Crop-a-Dile; Photo corner Punch; scallop punch; 1 1/4 circle punch; ticket corner punch; tag corner punch; 1/16" hole punch; 3 flower punch (retired); ribbon (non SU); white embossing powder, stampin' pastels; blender pens; sharpy markers (

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive