Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Beautiful Thing





I finally made a card! This was following the sketch that Beate of Fresh & Fun Blog created last Friday. I knew I wouldn't make the deadline, but I still wanted to do it. I used new stamps--A Beautiful Thing, and my new In Colors paper and also new Designer Paper! a whole bunch of news!

Paper: Basic Brown, Blue Bayou, Sky Blue, Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery, white, and Porclain Prints.

Ink: Basic Brown

Stamps: All in a Row; A Beautiful Thing

Accessories: eyelet and Cropadile; hole piercing tool and kit and white gel pen; scallop punch, brad, and 1/16" hole punch; Photo corner punch; sponge; stampin up pastels (cameo coral)

I'm working on a scrap book page using these same colors/papers and stamps. Hopefully will be finished this week. Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Janine said...

this is really sharp!
Good job!

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive