Monday, January 7, 2008

Time Spent




Here is my first 12x12 layout in about 2 months! I followed a layout pattern found in Creative Keepsakes, Jan 2008 magazine, by Becky Higgins. I love the way they re-designed the magazine. They include many alterations to Becky's layout.
I used 2 sheets of Certainly Celery for the background, along with Flowers for You Designer Paper. On the left side, I used a 5" strip and on the right side, I used a 2.5" strip (I think). The strips I used were the back and front of the same sheet of paper. I love that they are double-sided! On the right side, the pic is 4x6, corners rounded. I also added photo corners, punched with the photo corner punch. The rest of the pics were cut 3x3 and all the outside corners rounded. (except on pic of the girls together, I left 3x6 instead of cutting them apart). I spaced out the colored photos here to add some balance and variety. I don't usually leave my photos touching and in one big group, but I really like how this turned out. The rest of my accessories include: SU round circle punches, scallop punch, corner tag punch, 1/16 hole punch, 3/4" punch, stampin' pastels, blender pens, Crop-a-Dile, eyelets, Ribbon (non-SU), Sharpie Marker
Stamps: new hostess set--Time Well Spent (this was the gift from SU! It's so beautiful!)
Ink & Colors: Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal, Cool Caribbean (retired), Regal Rose, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Summer Sun, Lavender Lace, Basic Black;

1 comment:

Janine said...

Very cute layout,Jen!

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive