Friday, January 25, 2008

Cherish Hannah



Well, once again, I rose to the occasion and did a layout challenge by Fresh & Fun, and didn't have it completed on time... :( Oh, well. I decided to do this layout in a scrapbook page instead of a card. The first page follows this layout. I like the monochromatic colors used on a black background.
On the first page, I had ordered the picture to be printed at 5x7 to get extra special attention to the beautiful shot of Hannah. I then layered it on Regal Rose and Flowers for You DP, with all the corners punched with the ticket corner punch. in the vertical strip, I used Pretty in Pink and a piece from the Cutie Pie DP. I hole pierced the edges and connected the dots with a white paint pen. The title on the bottom was created with the bottom layer in the Tab Punch, layered circles (1 3/8, 1 1/4") and Word Window Punch, with Pink Organza ribbon (non SU) threaded through. The stamps are from a Sell-a-Bration set "Delight in Life" from last year. It's a 2-step stamp set, using basic Black, regal Rose, and rose Red. I added glitter to the petals, and brads to the centers. Some brads are silver or green, and one brad is a pearl! Some of the flowers are double-layered with pop-dots under them. On page 2, I corner rounded both pictures. Title on page 2 is used using chipboard and non-SU alpha stamps; brackets are from the Tab Punch.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive