Sunday, December 30, 2007

First lay-out in a month!



I've been working very hard at figuring out Photoshop Elements 6. I've been searching the web for tutorials and digital downloads. I think that it can be useful for many things, besides editing my photos. There are innumerable ways to edit a photo! There is so much to learn that I get overwhelmed. So, this is my first attempt to post what I created, and i haven't printed it out yet. After I post this, I'm going to print it out 8x8. We got a new printer that I want to try out, and since it doesn't print 12x12, i'm going to resize it to 8x8. Creating Keepsakes magazine has also reformatted their magazine, so I have tons of scrapbooking ideas from the last 2 catalogues that I'm trying to get down. I took lots of Christmas pictures of my girls that are just beautiful! Plus, I feel like i'm behind on scrapbooking, since I have all my fall pictures, some summer pics, and the Christmas pics to scrap. I was so busy the last month on Christmas cards and all the normal Christmas celebrations stuff that now it's time to play!

This page was done completely digital: background paper, overlay/words, and brads. What do you think? It's a 2 page layout (this is the 2nd page...let's see if I can get page 1 to download!)

Stampin' Up!'s new catty comes out and I got mine last week. it's just gorgeous! I love the new hostess stamp sets! Plus, Sale-a-bration starts in February, so plan your workshops now! Every person that spends $50 gets a free stamp set from the Sale-a-bration brochure (and a free sale-a-bration set for every $50 that she spends). These are also quite beautiful! There is a good mix of doodly, elegant, thin-line, and filled-in stamp sets. Plus, many new jumbo wheel (my personal favorites!) there are also GORGEOUS papers! Mostly all new! More sales info coming.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive