Monday, December 17, 2007

Busy Christmas Season





I apologize for being gone so long! We are adjusting to our new home, getting ready for Christmas, and also the computer is in Makenna's room, so I have to try to work around her nap time. It gets tricky! I put all my Christmas cards and tags in my aunt's Holiday Craft show she holds in her home. I also added things I had left over from my summer sale. I'm not exactly sure what I sold, but I made about $45, which is more than ever! Now, I just have to send out my Christmas cards and figure out how to make more before Christmas! I need more paper, and I'm sending in a SU! order this week, but I think that some of my cards will be sent out after Christmas. Oh, Well, that's fine by me...I like to live as stress free as possible. Who really cares when the cards come? Plus, I ordered a family pic to put in it, and those won't be coming until the end of the week, or the beginning of next week. I just couldn't justify the extra cost for 1-hour photo. You've already seen my cards up above...I bundled them in groups of 5 with envelopes. My tags were put in various bundles for $1. Some were single layer, cut out with the tag punch (which I misplaced since this project and can't find anywhere!!), some were 2 layers with the snowflake punch and the scallop punch, and some were 3-layers, with the circle punch added. I wheeled my christmas wheels in pretty in Pink, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Cranberry Crisp, or Almost Artichoke to create these, and used matching paper. I added a snowflake from a retired set to some of the punchouts. You know, I can't see buying a new stamp set if I have one just like it but it's retired. I'm saving my money for new stuff.
Here's the Retired List. Buy them now until the end of December.
I just got a look at the Sell-a-Bration brochure, which runs from February to March, and I LOVE the sets in there! Many new images, plus a package of 4 sheets of rub-ons! I also have the new Spring-Summer preview brochure, which has some cute new sets in it, plus some beautiful papers. There will be a cute set for Valentine's Day, and there is also a SALE here! More about that when January gets here.
Wrapping up the Holidays has been extended until the End of December, so if you're still wanting any of those items, get them now.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive