Sunday, December 30, 2007

Makenna, I Love You


This is page one of a monthly layout challenge by Creative Keepsakes. Page 2 and all descripti

ons follow. I don't really like how I look in this picture, but as I browsed through the files of pics with me and Makenna together, there were very few! I'm going to make it a goal to have me in more pics with my family. and also to have the photographer (whether it's me or DH or another friend) to get a pic when we're enjoying ourselves, not just posing. I was looking at other samples, and the subjects look so wonderful when they're not looking at the camera or paying any attention to the photographer. I want a picture that when I look at it, I see fun and laughter and something that I want to be a part of. I tried a journaling technique here that every paragraph starts with the same thought: "I Love You, Makenna Rose..." and followed up with 7 paragraphs of why and how I love my little baby.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive