Wednesday, November 7, 2007

wsc26 by Fresh and Fun


I finally got my card finished that I followed the Weekend Sketch Challenge from Fresh and Fun . My base is Rose Red, cut 4.25x11 and folded in half. I layered on black and Bashful Blue cardstock. I stamped Linen in Bashful Blue and stamped on Bashful Blue cardstock to give it a textured look and stamped All in a Row along the edges. Then I layered on Cutie Pie DS, which I stamped All in a Row along the edges. I took a rectangle piece of So Saffron and stamped Warm Wished in Black ink. My Flowers were stamped in Black outline and So Saffron inside, using the 2-step stampin' technique. This is the Bud Basics stamp set. The inner stamp is stamped with Rose Red on the inside, black on the outside. I added a blue brad to the center. I also used the Round Tab Punch on Cutie Pie paper and added 2 brass brads to it. I used the ticket corner punch with brads added to these corners also.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive