Monday, November 5, 2007

Snow Card



I created this Z-fold card the other day, and how appropriate that I show it today, as it's trying to thunderstorm and snow outside. It is soooo windy, and the waves on the lake are huge! It's actually a little scary! I don't like that it's almost dark at 5:00 now.


I CASEd (copy and stamp ??) this from another one I've seen that I liked. I did the base 4.25x12 and then I rolled my new snow jumbo wheel in versamark, and then embossed with white powder. For the white layer on the inside, I wheeled in Real Red and sponged the edges with red. I also used the corner rounder on the corners. I used white satin ribbon on the edge with a sentiment Joy stamped in versamark on Pretty in Pink paper and embossed with white powder. I edged this with Real Red and ticket punched the corners. For the rectangle layer on top, I used a base of bliss Blue, layer of winter paper and a diamond shape of Pretty in Pink. I stamped on this the mittens in versamark and embossed in white. This stamp set is a discontinued set I bought last year and I can't remember the name of it.

1 comment:

~Jules~ said...

just stumbled across your blog.
So I thought I would tell you that I love your cards & other creations.

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive