Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Makenna: Sun Kissed



I've been alternating between creating new designs for cards and scrapbooking. I have a load of pictures I developed a few weeks ago from the summer, and I have about 50 more pics to get developed. So, I'm a little farther behind on my scrapbooking than I would like to be. When I scrapbook, I like to place several pics on each page--at least 3, usually. I'm not sure I ever did just one pic on a page, like I always see done in the magazines. I chose this scrapbook design from my new favorite magazine, Creative Keepsakes. It's a Becky Higgins sketch, which always includes several pictures. I love how these pics show my baby's cute face: check out her beautiful profile, her chubby cheeks, that smooth baby skin, and all those fat-rolls! Since I had so many of Makenna, I decided this sketch might work. The smaller pics are cut 2" square, which is so hard to cut that small! So I cheated on some :) One black and white photo is 4x4, and the picture in the middle of the first page is also 4x4
Card stock base: Lovely Lilas, wheeled with Whimsy Jumbo wheel in Versamark
Designer Paper: Flowers for you, 12x 4.75. It's double sided, you can see this where I folded back one corner
Card Stock: Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Certainly Celery
Ink: Basic Brown, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery
Stamps: Build a Flower (SU!), Delight in Life (SU!, retired), some acrylic flowers--doodlies and ABCs
Accessories: brads in flower centers, eyelets (and crop-a-dile) on tag, ribbon, brown journaling marker (SU!)

1 comment:

Mary Leeson said...

What a precious story. Yes you have a right as a mom to brag about your kids!! I'm enjoying your blog. Your work is wonderful and your kids are SO cute! Love the header pic of you and kids - it's jsut darling. Bless~

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive