Friday, November 2, 2007

Western Style



Here are 2 cards I did a few weeks ago. I'm not completely pleased with how they turned out--not sure what they need. I think they're fine for a simple, quick card, though. They are square, 4", on black and brown cardstock. I used a strip of designer paper on the edges, cut about 3 3/4 x 2. I used my circle punches for each circle. On the red "hello" card, the sentiment came from Sweet Shapes and the flower from Baroque Motif. This flower reminds me of the one in the Wanted set, which I don't have.--I go back and forth between wanting the Wanted, Bronc Buster, and Starstruck. I don't think I should get all 3, but I want one, because my family is into the Western theme, and would make perfect cards for my dad and also for the scrapbook pages I do of the horses. Anyway, back to the above cards: I stamped images in Versamark ink from the Polka Dots & Petals set. Ribbon comes from craft stores. There are also eyelets set in each card. I do like the layout of these cards; it's one I've used before and just looks so different depending on what colors and papers are used.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive