Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick-or-treat





Well, while most of America was out Trick-or-Treating...my family is one of the few that {still} go to church on Wednesday nights. I let my girls dress up all day long, and they wore their costumes out for lunch and to Meijers and to church just for the fun of it. We did go next door at 5:00 for a treat, though. Both girls were still napping, and I had to get them up so we could have supper at church. Hannah did NOT wake up well. Seems like that was the reason we didn't do much trick-or-treating her first 2 years either! She was dressed up like a horse--a little difficult to tell, but there's a long mane and tail on the backside, and the hood makes up the horse's head and nose. Makenna was a clown--a very cute clown, I might add! She did not like wearing the hat, but I managed to distract her enough to keep it on for the pics.
Here's a 2-page layout from September's beach days. I started with 2 Pixie Pink 12x12 CS and layered on Designer Paper cut about 3" wide to a wavy design I drew. I added Cool Caribbean to these edges. I used some new acrylic stamps that I bought from Hobby Lobby (My first ever...I like them okay) and I embossed some of them in white EP. WHich I guess is tricky to do on photos, because they tend to melt!

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive