Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ribbons and Snowflakes


Are things heating up for the Thanksgiving Holiday? Yesterday, my girls and I joined my mom, sister, and her three little girls for a day at Nana's (my mom's) house. We baked pumpkin shaped cookies and let the girls help decorate them. I thought we had so much fun! We used frosting, which we squirted through shaped holes to create leaves, star-shaped eyes and mouth, and TONS of candy for the face, too! Everything was homemade and super yummy! The girls ate so much candy! Of course, I ate a bit too!
This is my last card that I made with the Snow wheel in white craft ink and white embossing powder. It is a 3x12 base of Bashful Blue. I stamped a snowflake in white craft ink on Blue Brocade and embossed it with white EP, and punched out with the 3/4" circle punch. Then I punched out 3 snowflakes (bashful blue and pretty in Pink CS) and mounted them together, also punched with eyelets and CAD. The one in the middle I also added a red circle punched with the 1 1/4 ". I used a strip of red ribbon and then glued down the snowflakes onto it.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive