Monday, November 19, 2007

Do you like the new look?


I decided to play around with the look of my blog. I wanted it to be wider--to take up the full screen instead of being so narrow. I think this did the trick! We'll see how long it lasts. It looks like we'll be moving again!

A week after Thanksgiving, we'll be moving into a nice 3 Bedroom ranch with a full basement--with great tables and space for all my stampin' stuff! And I can do my exercise videos to a full screen tv! It'll work out nice for stamping parties and to have friends and family over. That's something I've always hesitated to do because of the space in our own home. So, those of you coming to my Simply Christmas Stamp-a-Stack, it'll be at my new home. When I receive your confirmation, I'll give you directions.

One this card, I cut a 6x6 piece of Bashful Blue CS and wheeled the jumbo Snow wheel in White craft ink and embossed with white powder. When I was wheeling, I wheeled several card pieces, because this craft ink is soooo messy! It's hard to clean off the wheel. Then I stamped a snowman from Snow Flurries, inked in Basic Black, and layered on a piece of Real Red. I colored the snowman in with blender pens and ink pads, and added glitter. I wanted to add a piece of ribbon, so I punched a hole in it with the CAD and added a snowflake eyelet that I've had laying around for a few years. I couldn't make these set right with the old setter, but worked like a charm with the CAD! Otherwise, I may have stapled it. I kind of like that look, but I didn't bring our stapler with us when we moved... Sparkle sentiment comes from Warm Words and is inked in Basic Black.

Here's my pet peeve of the day...I was browsing through blogs, and I came across one that I liked, but the blogger didn't add any punctuation--like periods! And she couldn't spell! Now, I'm not a great speller, I don't think, but...oh, well! That's the joy of blogging and such that you can get away with that! It's just hard to read.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive