Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another Windy Day




No new pics to show today...we're moving today. I haven't been able to stamp lately as I've been working on Christmas cards and packing everything up. Even though our moves are temporary, it seems we keep acumulating more stuff. The girls keep growing and we bring more clothes from home. The weather changes and we need winter clothes--which takes up more room. The longer we stay away from our old house, the more toys I bring them from home. Being right here on the Lake, we get tons of wind. It's been blowing so hard this week, so I took a few pics. The waves are enormous! It happened to be sunny when I took these pics, so I think they look extra good. Today, it's very windy, too, and I hope it's not too much trouble hauling all our stuff out to the truck and cars. I'm hoping our new home won't be quite so windy, but there's a big open field behind us for the wind to travel across. Winter's here, so I suppose it's going to be cold no matter what. Hopefully I'll have something new to post here in a couple of days.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive