Tuesday, October 30, 2007

WSC25




Here is my Weekend Sketch Challenge: it was to do a z-fold card, with a square/rectangle front. My card measures 4.25 x 11, and scored at 2.75 and 5.5. This is then folded accordian style, or like a Z. My base is Wild Wasabi, which I stamped Linen in Versamark for the bottom half of the card (the inside of the card and partly shown from the outside of the card. Then I stamped the swirl from Baroque Motif in brown, and a sentiment from Baroque Motif. I decided to stamp 2 cards at the same time. They are mostly the same, slightly different. I also added a sentiment from So Many Sayings on the inside. The outside fold has a piece of Designer paper (Hobby Lobby) cut 2.5x4 and adhered. Then I added a Bashful Blue rectangle over this, with another Designer Paper layered over this. I used a flower from Baroque Motif stamped in Buckaroo Blue (In Color 06-07) and stamped over this in Versamark and heat embossed in clear glitter. I lightly sponged this in basic Brown and added 2 small cutouts of the small flower from this stamp set (stamped in brown and Cameo Coral). I used my Crop-a-Dile and set copper eyelets in the middle. I used this same process for the flower in the right top corner. The Top right corner flower is adhered with a 3-D popdot so that the Bashful Blue paper can be tucked under slightly to keep card folded together. On the Bashful Blue rectangle, I stamped the argyle stamp from All in a Row along the edge of the DP to look like zig-zag stitching. I think I'm getting a little better at lining this up :) On the top card, I used the corner rounder on the outer fold. I think I like that look.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive