Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Stampin' Up Sales

This week only--until November 3, you can purchase a cute little snowman set called Wishing You Cheer, found on page 7, for 20% off. This brings the total from $13.95 to $11.16. Let me know ASAP if you want to order it.

NOVEMBER PAPER special: Order 3 packages of Designer Paper ($9.95 each) and receive a 4th package of your choice absolutely free! NO strings attached or other purchases necessary, and you many buy as many sets as you wish! I find that Designer paper goes a long ways if I use pieces and strips on cards and on Scrapbooking layouts. It adds a nice touch and brightens up the look by adding extra color. It's really beautiful!

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive