Tuesday, October 9, 2007

How to make an ordinary folder Cute!










I was inspired by a picture I'd seen on some other sites (like splitcoaststampers) on how to take a simple 2-pocket folder into a cute 4 fold & pocket altered folder. I found these white folders on sale before school started for a nickel, and bought a whole bunch to do a class on (Let me know if you're interested). I folded the folder into 4 panels and adhered my pretty Designer paper, stamped paper, and so on. I decided I would use this to keep some basic demonstrator supplies in this: order form, wish list, fall brochure of my classes, post-it notes, calculater & pen, and some beautiful cards I'd made to pass out. I used clips and tabs to add interest, but since I wanted this to be usable, I didn't add a lot of additional layers.




Last week, I received my first order from this year's catalog and used my birthday money! Yippee! I ordered several wheels (Snow from holiday mini, All about Christmas, Dilly-Dally friends, Doodle, and Whimsy), 2 pkg of designer paper (cutie pie & Flowers for You), and a few sets of stamps (Garden Whimsy All in a Row, So many Sayings), plus ticket punch, paper-piercing kit. I'm so excited to use it! I've made a few scrapbook pages and cards that I need to take pictures of and then i'll post.




No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive