Friday, October 19, 2007

Girls and Grandparents


Here's a simple page I did from Labor Day weekend camping with my husband's parents up by Mackinac Bridge. I copied the layout from one I'd recently seen in Creative Keepsakes,

and decided to keep it simple. For the base, I chose Bashful Blue--not the true color, though. It was from a STampin' up package I'd had a while, and it seems to be a different shade than it should be. It doesn't match the way it should. Oh well! I used Cutie Pie designer paper and traced out a circle from a bowl, and then cut it in half. I used one side on the bottom, and then flipped it over to use the other side of the circle on the top. I used Regal Rose POP paper to cover my chipboard letter P and flower, and then stamped the rest of my word (retty and circle) on Certainly Celber POP. I also used a strip of Cutie Pie paper to go all the way across both pages to create a continuing line to bring the pics all together. The hardest part here was to cut my picture in the middle in half! I hope when it's in the book that it doesn't look funny.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive