Saturday, October 20, 2007

Cutie Pie



Honest Opinion, my girls are Cutie Pies! Sometimes I'm just overwhelmed by how much I love them! The other day, I was taking a short walk with Makenna in the backpack while Hannah was taking a nap. I opted to not take the interom walkie-talkie thing because I was going down by the Lake and it was very noisy. Well, I took longer than I thought since I stopped next door for tea, (don't be alarmed, I was never more than a few hundred yards from home) and when I opened the door, there was Hannah, playing with her toys! She just says "Hi, Mama!" This was the first time ever that she climbed out of her bed! (a pack-n-play) She's not a climber! She only was able to do it because it's right next to a futon couch.

I have no weekend plans so far. Last night, my father-in-law came for supper, and he brought KFC with him. we had a good visit--his wife is in Mexico helping at an orphange for a few weeks. Today, my parents invited us to come over for a western round up they're hosting for their church--not sure if we'll go. Tomorrow, my husband is preaching both morning and an evening service, but I'd like to go the farm market/petting farm up north with the girls. I think it's going to be the last nice day, plus they offer hay rides and stuff if you go on the weekends. It'll be a fun picture and memory day if we go.


Last funny thing that Hannah did yesterday. I can tell that watching Dora the Explorer is paying off on her Spanish skills. She's in bed for the night and calling out to me, "MOMMY! Help me! Ayudame`! Ayudame`!" I was cracking up laughing!!


12x12 layout pages: idea came from Creative Keepsakes layout. The lg pics are cut 5x3.5 and the smaller ones are 2x2. I used Cutie Pie DP and cut the strips into 1" strips. I used Rose Red and So Saffron for the background colors. On So Saffron page, I used basic black to layer the pics on. I thought it made them pop a bit more. I used Pick a Petal stamps for accents in Rose Red, Certainly Celery and So Saffron. I used Word Window to punch tabs in Certainly Celery, and a strip of blue ribbon for accent. I wish I could get better pictures of my layouts. I don't use flash, and then they aren't crisp. I use flash and I get a glare. I position them in different ways by a window to get sunlight, and have the same problem--either too much background light that makes it hard to see, or get too much glare. I'll keep working on it.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive