Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Entered in the Weekend Sketch Challenge #23


The base of this card is white cardstock, cut 4.5 x 9. Real Red is cut 4 1/4 square. Pretty in Pink is 2.75 x 3.25. Bashful Blue is 4.25 x 1.25 (?). The white layer on top is not measured, just cut to fit the snowman. The sentiment is on Certainly Celery, stamped with basic Black ink, corners cut with ticket punch, threaded with green stitched ribbon after eyelets were added. All corners are punched with ticket punch. Snowman is shaded with ink and blender pens and glittered up. Real Red paper was stamped with the Snow jumbo wheel, inked with versamark and embossed with white powder. The stamps come from the It's Snow Time set. I really like how this card turned out. I was inspired by the colors used in the Winter Bright scrappin' kit.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive