Monday, October 22, 2007

Brother and Sister-in-law



Here's a 2-page layout that I did when the girls were visiting with Tim's family. His sister has one little girl and his brother is not married yet.

I think this is my first layout using brown background. It looks soft and sweet with the patterned paper I used--Flowers for You DP by Stampin' Up!

I used a layout from my Creative Keepsakes magazines. The Pics are all the same size, I think 4x6. The right top corner of the Charles pic is layed out with the paper to be a 6x6 size. I used my ticket corner punch on most of my corners and used my All in a Row stamp to make the zig-zag stitch line around 2 journaling boxes. I used Garden Whimsy stamps for butterflies and ladybugs and snails. I used the crop-a-dile to punch holes and set eye-lets. On the green journaling box, I used the Whimsy Wheel in Versamark ink.

Tonight I'm expecting 3 friends to come to my stamp-a-stack. I'll post pics of what we made over the next 3 days. One of the cards we're making follows Beate's Weekend Challenge for last weekend, so I'll enter that also! I haven't had a stamp-a-stack in a while, and all 3 customers tonight are new to my stamp-a-stacks, so I hope they are satisified and pleased. One friend said she's been counting down the days until today!

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive