Thursday, September 13, 2007

My friend Janine

A few weeks ago, my upline and friend, Janine was so inspired by my blog, that she created her own! Check it out at Justme-Janine as she shares her life and such. Janine--I'm so glad MOPS has started! I really enjoyed seeing everybody this week! Janine has recently inspired me to grow my Stampin' Up! business as I'm moving to the Muskegon area. If you live anywhere near there and want to do some business, look me up.

Here's the latest scoop on my living arangements: We are moving out of our 6-week stay in Spring Lake because the family is coming home. Another home has opened up for us that we can stay in until the end of November. Get this: it's on Lake Michigan! Yippee! My dream home is on the beach! It's an older cottage style house that's pretty small, but will fit our needs. The owners live next door, and they have opened up their decks, hot tub, fire pit, lounge chairs and table, and boats up to us. They are fellow pastors that have been blessed with this home, and have returned this blessing by allowing many others to stay in this home for short periods of time. We're so thankful that the Lord has provided for our needs. It's about 10-15 minutes from our church and near all that's good, like the mall, Hobby Lobby, Kohls and Jo-ann's! {wink!}

I posted earlier about my diet plans and workouts. I've been trying to be faithful to that, working out either cardio or strength 5 days a week. I thought I'd been doing pretty good on eating, but so far have gained 3 pounds!!!! YIKES! How does that happen?? Guess I'll have to buckle down.

About pictures that need to be posted: I'm home today gathering appropriate things for our next move, and thought this would be a good time to get pix up...I even remembered my camera and card...it's in the car...with my husband at the shop getting worked on today! So, unless something changes, no pix until next week, i guess!

3 comments:

mimosa said...

is very nice your blog

Unknown said...

It's actually a cool post. I'm happy that you shared this with us. Thanks for sharing.

Problems in billing? Check this out:
Medisoft billing software
Recognized by many medical professionals

ChrisDar said...

Excellent write-up. I definitely love this site. Continue the good work!

Need resume templates?
interview questions and answer

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive