Saturday, September 8, 2007

Crop-a-Dile

Well, I did it! I went and bought me a crop-a-dile! It took me a while to be convinced that I needed one, and that I should spend the money. There was a thread on splitcoast stampers a few days ago that posted all the cool things that you could do with it. It punches through anything you can imagine: chipboard, metal, leather...Amazing! it sets several sizes of eyelets--quietly! And hole punches 1/8" and 3/16". Of course, I haven't tried it yet...these are all the reasons that I was convinced I needed it. Now, confession time: I didn't buy it from SU! I bought it from Hobby Lobby using their 40% off coupon. Shhh! Don't tell! I know a lot of demo's would never do this, but I just couldn't justify the price of it otherwise. And while I was there, I also bought a few sheets of paper and some packages of brads--all 50% off! I just love a good sale!

Stamp a stack! I've advertised the October stack of greeting cards using wheels. If interested, please let me know! We'll talk dates, cost, and what you get.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Shame on you, you stinker!
I am shocked!
:)
Janine

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive