Tuesday, August 28, 2007

September Fall Frenzy Sale

For starters, forgive me for not updating better. I've been away from home now about 4 weeks, and using a different computer. I'm not sure yet about uploading my pictures here, plus my camera batteries are dead, and I forgot the charger! I could use my husband's laptop, if I ever remembered to do so while at church, where he can hook up the internet! So, Apologies!

Stampin' Up Sale for September: from September 1-30, when you spend $30, you get 30% off one select stamp set. The sets that are being offered are: Bitty Boos Too ($12.57), Hauntingly Halloween ($13.27), Thoroughly Thankful ($16.07), Autumn Fest ($16.77), Elementary Essentials ($19.57), Stem Silhouettes ($22.37, in mini catalog). For each $30 you order, you can choose a set to purchase at the discount. This is a really good price! See me with your September order.

I've made up my Fall flyer, which includes a Club group for all interested in stamping and purchasing on a monthly basis; a Teen scrapbooking club which will make pages and/or mini-albums on a monthly/bimonthly basis; Stamp-a-Stacks in October and Stamp Camps coming up in September. Discounts apply when signing up for classes with a minimum purchase. email me for more details.

1 comment:

Janine said...

you go, Girl!
I miss your emails!!
will call you soon..........
Janine

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive