Monday, August 13, 2007

Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

I became a demo exactly 2 years ago this month! Wow, hard to believe! When I got started, I purchases the starter kit, and also received a bonus of 12 Soft Subtles Classic Ink Pads with it! It was a wonderful gift! If you are thinking about becoming a Demo, keep reading, and then contact me!

Choose Your Family Promotion
Between Grandma Louise (who drips with sweetness) and your oh-so-suave brother, Vic, you know that in life you can’t choose your own family. But at Stampin’ Up!, we’ve found a way to bend the rules so you can!
Purchase the Starter Kit between August 10 and September 14, and you’ll get to pick the family of your choice-color family, that is-of Classic Stampin’ Pads® FREE. That’s a $57.95 value! And we’ve designed our exclusive coordinating color families (including our In Color collection) so that every color fits in. After all, it’s all in the family!

I am expanding my business to the Muskegon, Michigan area, so if you live near here and would like to host a party or find out more about Stampin' Up!, email me at: www.timnjenni@hotmail.com

By the way, I don't have any pictures to post, as I'm away from home and haven't been working on any projects lately, I do have a few in mind to make, so I'll post them as I finish them. Also, I have a few workshops coming up, so I'll also post the projects we'll be making at these. I'm planning on 2-3 make-n-takes, because I feel the more hands on the customers are, the more they'll fall in love with the products!

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive