Friday, August 3, 2007

Our Anniversary



Hi! My husband and I celebrated 7 years of marriage last Sunday. We went out to eat *ALONE*!! The first time we'd been alone without either girl! I can't believe Makenna is 6 months old, and I've hardly left her! She really needs to learn to be without me :)

Well, another busy week. I spent some time at the beach with my sis and her kids and our dad. So fun! especially when it's been in the 90s! We're trying to get ready to spend the next 6 weeks in a friends' house, house-sitting. They're going to be out of the state, and were kind enough to let us stay in their home. It works out good for us to be able to live closer to our church--my husband is the pastor, and commuting is more difficult in this situation. Not sure how this temporary move is going to affect my blog and my stamping time!

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive