Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Rest of the Photo Purse pictures







Here are the rest of the pictures. One thing I forgot to mention last time. The instructions I linked to were for a Wallet, and I changed the pattern to a purse by snipping the corners and adding a ribbon for a handle. I also put a velcro circle to keep the purse closed. It's so thick that it won't stay closed on it's own, and the velcro is plenty sticky enough to do the trick. I had originally thought to make a photo wallet later for a man--my husband, dad, or something like that, but I never did. But it's still a good idea! :) I was also able to use a lot of punches here, a great way to showcase their abilities in scrapbooking. 1 1/4 circle, 1 3/8 circle; word window, round tab punch, tag punch, spring flower punch, 1/8 hole punch; also used brads, and I found these little jewel stickers--made to decorate phones and stuff, but really cute to add to my crafts!

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive