Friday, July 13, 2007

Too Busy!!





I've been so busy this week making and creating items for a sale I'm having in my yard (hmmm...some people would call that a yard sale!) On July 21, 1/2 block away is our town's craft sale in the park, so I thought I'd sell pop and water, and make a bunch of my own crafts to sell, without paying the vendor's fee! I'm decorating glass tea bottles, composition notebooks, clipboards of all sizes, card $ box sets, and so on. I'll take pictures soon and post them. By the way, I want to recommend a website that I ordered the clipboards from. I ordered them yesterday afternoon, and received them this morning!!! How about that!! Go to http://www.business-supply.com/ For orders under $50, it's a set $6.95 shipping, but hey, I guess that's only 2 gallons of gas, so it really saved me from going to the store! I'm always hesitant to make too many things for sales, because I end up not selling much and having left overs. I hope that with this much variety, whatever leftovers I have I'll be able to use as gifts.

The 4 scrappages are the next ones in the book for Makenna. here's the Deets:
Sweet Page:
Stamps used: Polka Dots and Paisleys; Sweet shapes
Paper used: barely Banana; Regal Rose; Cool Caribbean; Pretty in Pink; DP for Sweet on You
Ink used: Barely Banana; Cool Caribbean; Regan Rose
Accessories: ribbon, staple

Sweet Heart
Stamps used: whimsical alphabet upper; word on word; So Very; Sweet on You; loving hearts
Paper used: regal rose; white; non-SU DP
Ink Used: Regal Rose; Rose Red
Accessories: staple; ribbon; brads

My Girl pages
Stamps Used: whimisical alphabet upper; word on word; springtime stems; Delight in Life
paper used: Rose Red; white; non SU DP; pink paper
Ink Used: Regal Rose; Sage Shadow
Accessories: staple; ribbon (s); Pastels/chalks

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive