Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Makenna' s a little Love Bug





Here's the next four pages...She's so red and scrawny here at the hospital! As if a 8lb 6 oz baby can be scrawny, but compared to today...She went for her 6 mo checkup today, and she weighs 22 lb, and is 27 inches long. She's off the charts for weight, and is above the 75% for height. Boy, no wonder i thought she was getting heavy to carry! She's so adorable and sweet, though. She's really a good baby.


I Heart Makenna page
Stamps used: Sweet on you (winter 07 mini)
Paper used: Rose Red, Regal Red; non SU pink paper
Ink Used: Regal Rose
Accessories used: Corner punch, staple, ribbon
Lil Love Bug page
Stamps used: Be Happy; sweet on you
Paper used: Regal Rose; Rose Red; white
Ink Used: Regal Rose
Accessories: ribbon, brads
Birth Announcement page
STamps used: Polka Dots and Paisley; Sweet on You; So Very (SAB); Riveting (hostess 06-7) Springtime stems (Hostess 06-7)
Paper Used: Lavender Lace; pretty in pink, white
Ink Used: Lavendar Lace; Rose Red; Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Corner Punch; brads; ribbon, 3/4" circle punch
Newspaper announcment page "BABY"
Stamps used: Sweet on You; Word by word
Paper: apricot Appeal; non SU paper

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive