Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Andrea Wolford! I need to say 7 things about myself. The quirkier the better, I guess! These lists are always so hard for me to come up with anything interesting!

  1. Speaking of 7, this month I've been married 7 years to the love of my life!
  2. I have my bachelor's degree in Bible and Elementary Education, from Baptist Bible College, in Pennsylvania. Almost finished by Master's in the same; I'm kinda stalled right now!
  3. Like some others, I LOVE to read! I had to read in hiding when I lived at home, or my mom would put me to work! I enjoy reading Christian novels, especially by authors Traci Peterson and Karen Kingsbury. I can't put down a book once I start, so I haven't allowed myself to read for enjoyment lately.
  4. I spend many days on the sunny shores of Lake Michigan during the summer. This is such a cool place to live! (Wanna buy my house? it's been for sale for months)
  5. I LOVE being a part of my local M.O.P.S. (Mothers of Preschoolers) group. This past year, I was the crafts coordinator. It's work, but I just love getting together with my friends!
  6. One of my secret passions is to write devotional booklets for youth. I've written quite a few that were used in schools and youth groups. Another thing that I haven't done much of lately!
  7. Some of my favorite TV shows this past year: Lost! all CSIs, Prison Break, Stand Off, the Unit. During the summer, i'm enjoying shows on the Discovery Channel, like Man vs Wild and Deadliest Catch.

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive