Sunday, May 1, 2011

Scripture & a Snapshot Sunday Expectant Waiting




Continuing in this new challenge of combining Scripture and a Snapshot.  This chair sits on my front porch, and it's totally juts for looks...we spend very little time on this porch as it's so close to the road.  But I chose this verse to go with the photo because the chair is empty...it's waiting.  It's waiting for the mornings when I go before the Lord with my day.  So much about our relationship with the Lord is about Waiting...Resting...Trusting...Patience.  But it is not a waiting without hope.  It is Expectant!


6 comments:

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

love this!!!! if a bible had photographs, this would be in it.

Unknown said...

beautiful job - love the verse!

Mama Monkey said...

awesome job!!!

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

waiting is so hard. and waiting expectantly is the hardest! why is that when God is always faithful and able?

Theresa Miller said...

I love that. Waiting expectantly. Such a difference in how we wait.

Our Peculiar Lives said...

That is just beautiful. Love it. Great job!
Thank you for your comment on my blog! :)

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive