Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Giver can be Trusted



As I choose to focus on God's goodness and his love gifts to me, I find my faith in Him growing.  I am learning to trust him in all things, not just the things that seem out of my control.  I was reading John 6 in the Amplified version, and it describes belief as this:  adheres to; trusts in; relies on; has faith in me.  It's active, present tense, being practiced moment by moment.  My God is Truth and I can Trust him always. Forever.
 Tim's parents with all the grandchildren...yes, you counted right--7 girls and 1 boy all 6 years and under!

 Makenna Rose
 Maverick John
Hannah Grace


Oh how the days have been flying by!  I've been busy being outside when it's nice, like the day I took this peach blossom in our friends' orchards.  Our arms got some color, and we even wore short sleeves!  The girls  biked 2.5 miles and I jogged with Maverick.  It was a glorious afternoon!  Our weekend was filled with yardsaling for me and Mav and a soccer game for the girls and Tim.  Of course, I missed our only win so far, and Hannah scored her first 3 goals!!  We also got together with Tim's family and I got to meet new baby Chloe!  Such a precious baby girl

Here's what I count as gifts from God this week:
#269-282
Yardsaling with family and good deals
sprouting herbs in pots
plant order arrived
Late nights for Tim and now truck's fixed
3 goals scored by Hannah at game...and I missed them
1st win of soccer game
Day spent with in-laws and new baby Chloe
Weeding flower beds
Blooming orchards
Growing asparagus
Fields being planted. Gardens plowed
Tulips!  gorgeous!
checking curriculum for next year
Baking with last year's zucchini--chocolate cake!



2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Love your scripture shot - so true!

Katie said...

What a stunning photo and it goes so well with that verse!!

And I love the shot of all the grandkids! Isn't it funny how some families are so lop-sided in regards to gender! :) We're girl-heavy on my dad's side!

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive