I enter into the sanctuary of worship with my community and I am silent. I cannot sing because I am flooded with emotions I don't know how to express. Lips struggle to mouth the words of worship and I think of Isaiah and his unclean lips that were desperate for a hot coal. There is an overwhelming urge to bend the knee and fall prostrate in worship. But I don't. All around me beloved friends are worshiping with arms stretched wide and high, and I want to fall down in awe of His holiness. But I don't.
I echo Paul's words:
Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God ! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! or from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen. (Romans 11:33,36)
And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love really is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God.
Here is what I recognize as a Gift:
|Our friend Marta with Hannah & Makenna|
- 1st Bike ride for the girls of the year
- Mav getting the last 2 teeth of the 8 that's come in the past few weeks.
- Ryan at Mayo clinic and seeing Oncologist
- Girls enjoying soccer
- Pussy willows gracing our table
- Mother in law sharing strategies for menu planning at MOMS group
- Cloe--new niece born last week
- Trying to plan out dinners for the next month
- Making appropriate grocery list for these dinners
- Excited for healthy meals
- Weekend to grow our marriage
- Family Life Today--who put together this marriage weekend
- Reuniting with an old college friend from Georgia--Jenn Clark Riese!
- Fruits spilling over on counter
|Hannah running after the soccer ball|
|Makenna getting ready for a big kick|
- Tim fixed washer. again.
- Learning contentment
- My children's grandparents who take time to enjoy them and paint fingers and toes.