I know God is the All Sufficient One. He longs to be the One we go to for nourishment and filling. For finding our significance and purpose. I want to echo the words of the Psalmist:
There is nothing on earth I desire more than you, God!
One thing I ask for and seek....the Lord!
When life doesn't make sense, when friends are being tested for cancer today and he's only 26, the only Truth I can cling to is that God is good all the time and He is the giver of good things.
So, I'm continuing to count the gifts...
153. Many days of sunshine
154. Tree study: tracking changes on the Maple tree in front yard.
155. Trying a new dish for supper.
156. Accomplishments! getting many of our crafts completed during our craft night
157. Children sleeping in
158. Watching Hannah try to skip...and seeing her younger sister do it better.
159. Dishes to wash...we have food to eat!
160. True nature study this week--walk down by the swamp
161. Stop to see Tim at work--kids were excited!
162. New batch of orange Tea made
163. New books from library
164. a weekend of relaxing
165. Tim got the taxes done.
166. Snuggling with kids on movie night
167. Reading missionary stories with children
168. Studying Scripture and being able to share it.
169. New bracelet
170. Searching swamp for pussy willows and cattails
171. Tim and Mav play trucks together