Monday, August 23, 2010

MOMS 2010-2011 Year

Whew! The summer flew by! I don't know about you, but we spent MANY days cooling off at Lake Michigan, enjoying our neck of the woods. The Steering Team has spent many hours this summer planning our next year of MOMS, and are so excited about this journey ahead of us! Speaker requests are being sent out and craft projects are in the works. Here's our schedule:


September 14, 28 January 11, 25
October 12,26 February 8, 22
November 9, 23 March 8, 22
December 14 April 12, 26
May 10

The Steering Team will be reading the book "The Bathtub is Overflowing but I Feel Drained...How to Defeat Mommy Stress" by Lysa TerKeurst. Debbie will also be using this book in her Mom Mentor Moments once a month. Feel free to buy this book as well as it's a great book on parenting and managing a home and a life. I found several cheap copies on Amazon's used book list, and it's also found at many other Christian book stores.

We are looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones in just a few short weeks! Please invite friends to come and let them know it's always free to check us out a few weeks.

The Steering Team

No comments:

Look but Don't Take

All content (including text, photographs, and design work) is ©Jennifer Beggs. My original artwork is shared for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for contest submission or publication.

My Family

My Family
God Bless America

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus with all my heart and a truth & Grace seeker. I married the love of my life in 2000 and I've been blessed with 5 lovies that I homeschool. Join me as I blog about my interests.

Counter

Web Site Counter

Blog Archive